Dr. Daniel Orellana is a specialist with training in periodontics and prosthodontics, with a vision towards excellence, and expertise in patient-centered cosmetic and implant dentistry.
Dr. Orellana earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Columbia University in 1992, and continued his advanced education in prosthodontics and Montefiore Medical Center. Prior to obtaining his degree in the United States, Dr. Orellana graduated from the National University in Mexico City both as a dentist and a specialist in periodontics, where he maintained a private practice for eight years.
With more than 30 years of experience committed to providing the most advanced cosmetic and implant dentistry, Dr. Orellana is dedicated to enhancing the beauty, longevity, and quality of life of all his patients.
- National University of Mexico School of Dentistry, DDS – 1993
- National University of Mexico School of Dentistry, Residency in Periodontics – 1985
- Columbia University NY, School of Dentistry, DDS – 1992
- Montefiore Medical Center NY, Residency in Prosthodontics – 1994
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Team of Implantology
- American Academy of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Facial Esthetics